Subject to written confirmation, our deliveries are subject to our General Conditions of Sale listed below, which are deemed to be known by the buyer and take precedence over any purchase conditions.
- All our invoices are payable in Aalter.
- Unless otherwise stipulated in writing, all our invoices are payable within 30 days of the invoice date without discount.
- Any amount remaining unpaid on its due date will automatically and without notice of default attract interest calculated on the basis of the Belgian legal interest rate plus 2%, with a minimum of 10%.
- If the invoice is not paid on its due date, we reserve the right to increase its amount by a fixed compensation of 10% with a minimum of 25 euros.
- The non-payment on the due date of a single invoice makes the due balance of all the other invoices, even those not due, immediately payable by right.
- In case of dispute, only the court of the RPR Ghent is competent.
- Complaints will no longer be accepted 3 working days after delivery. Return conditions must be agreed beforehand between the parties.
- If the buyer fails to honour his commitments, the sale may be cancelled by us ipso jure and without notice of default, without prejudice to our rights to possible damages and interest.
- If our confidence in the buyer's creditworthiness is shaken by acts of judicial execution against the buyer and/or other demonstrable events which call into question and/or render impossible our confidence in the proper fulfilment of the obligations entered into by the buyer, we reserve the right, even if the goods have already been dispatched in full or in part, to suspend all or part of the order and to demand suitable guarantees from the buyer. If the buyer refuses to comply, we reserve the right to cancel all or part of the order. All this is without prejudice to our rights to damages and interest.
- Without prejudice to the buyer's risk in relation to the goods, we reserve the right of ownership of the delivered goods until full payment of the price. In the event the buyer resells the goods, he shall from now on transfer to us by way of pledge all claims arising from this resale. The advances paid by us shall remain vested in us as compensation for possible losses on resale by us.
- The drawing and/or acceptance of bills of exchange or other negotiable documents does not imply novation and does not constitute a deviation from the terms and conditions of sale.
- The delivery dates mentioned on our offers are indicative and not binding. The buyer can never demand dissolution of the agreement or compensation for late delivery, as the company will always do everything possible to comply with any predetermined delivery terms.
- Every offer made by Little Cheese Farm bv is purely informative and does not bind it in any way, unless stated otherwise.
The minimum order drop is €275. This amount is calculated based on the quantity of goods ordered and therefore not on the invoice amount. Any undelivered goods will therefore not affect this minimum drop.